Do you like Salad? Then you should try this delicious Japanese Cucumber Salad.
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Ingredients to make Japanese Cucumber Salad:
- 4 Kirby cucumbers or 2 large cucumbers
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup white rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white or black sesame seeds, or a mixture of both
Instructions how to make Japanese Cucumber Salad:
- Cut the cucumbers into paper-thin slices. In a large bowl, toss the cucumber slices with the salt (this draws out excess water). Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Drain the cucumber slices in a colander and gently squeeze them with your hands to squeeze out excess water. Return the slices to the large bowl and toss with the rice vinegar mixture. Transfer the cucumber to a serving dish. Serve at room temperature with sushi, noodles, stir-fries, etc.
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets