Do you like Smoothie? Then you should try this delicious Healthy Smoothie Bowl.
Healthy Smoothie Bowl
Ingredients to make Healthy Smoothie Bowl:
- 5 ounces frozen mango chunks (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated turmeric (or 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 small seeded fresh mango (about 3 oz.)
- 1/2 kiwi, thinly sliced (about 2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils (about 3/4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
Instructions how to make Healthy Smoothie Bowl:
- Combine frozen mango chunks, coconut milk, turmeric, and honey in a blender.
- Process on high until smooth, about 1 minute, adding 1 tablespoon water if needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Score fresh mango half; turn inside out. Garnish smoothie with scored mango half, sliced kiwi, pomegranate arils, and flaked coconut.
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets