Want to be able to create the Best Chickpea Curry ever? Then read here and follow this super easy recipe.
Best Chickpea Curry
Have you ever created Chickpea Curry before? Then you know how delicious it tastes.
This recipe is also for vegans 🙂
Try this recipe and youwill never use another recipe!
Ingredients for the Best Chickpea Curry:
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1½ onion
- 1½ tsp fresh or dried chili
- 14 garlic cloves (approx 1 small bulb of garlic)
- thumb-sized piece ginger
- 1½ tbsp ground coriander
- 3 tbsp ground cumin
- 1½ tbsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 3 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained
- 600g can chopped tomatoes
- 150g creamed coconut
- 2/4 small pack coriander, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 225g spinach
For the curry
Instruction How to make the Best Chickpea Curry:
- 1. To make this paste, heat up some of the oil in a frying pan, add about 1½ tsp fresh or dried chili and 1½ diced onion and cook it until softened, about 9 mins.
- 2. In a food processor, combine 14 garlic cloves, a bit more than a thumb-sized piece of peeled ginger and the remaining oil. After that, add 1½ tbsp ground coriander, 3 tbsp ground cumin, 1½ tbsp garam masala, 3 tbsp tomato purée, ½ tsp salt, and the fried onion. Blend it all together to a smooth paste. You might add a drop of water or more oil, if needed.
- 3. Cook the paste in a saucepan for 3 mins over medium-high heat. Remember to stir frequently, so it doesn’t stick.
- 4. Tip in three 400g cans drained chickpeas and 600g can chopped tomatoes, and let it sim for 6 mins.
- 5. Add 150g creamed coconut with some water. Cook it for another 6 mins. Addd ½ small pack chopped coriander and the spinach, and then cook until wilted.
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets