Want to create the Best Chicken Parmesan Dip ever, then try this recipe. It just delicious.
Best Chicken Parmesan Dip
Best Chicken Parmesan Dip, Want to create the Best Chicken Parmesan Dip ever, then try this recipe. It just delicious.
Ingredients for making the Best Chicken Parmesan Dip:
- 1 x tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x small brown onion, diced
- 1 x can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 x garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ x teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 x teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 x poached chicken breasts, cooled, diced or shredded (or 2 baked chicken breasts from the store)
- 1½ x cups store-bought marinara sauce
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ x cup mayonnaise
- 1½ x cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ x cup grated parmesan
- 1 x teaspoon salt
- ½ x teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ x cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 x tablespoons fresh basil, torn into pieces
- Crostini or crackers for servings
Video, How to make Chicken-Parmesan:
Instruction How to make Chicken-Parmesan:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
- 2. Set a large skillet over medium-high heat with the oil. When the oil is hot, then add the garlic and onion and cook until softened. It might take 5 minuts. Season with som Italian seasoning and crushed pepper flakes. Finally add the chicken and a cup of marinara and cook for another few minute. Remove the large silet from the heat and let cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, stir together the mayo, cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, ¼ cup parmesan. Add the cooled chicken and onion mixture, salt, and pepper until combined. Now the warmth from the chicken and onions will melt the cream cheese slightly.
- 4. Pour together the mixture into a greased 9-inch rectangular or square baking dish. Then drizzle with the remaining marinara and then top with parmesan, breadcrumbs, mozzarella, Panko and finish with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- 5. Bake it all together until light golden brown and bubbly. It might take around 25 minutes.
- 6. Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- 7. Garnish with the fresh basil and serve with crackers, crostini, and/or crudité.
- Bonapetit and Enjoy!
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets