Want to try an easy Carrot soup? then this is the soup for you, easy and cheap.
Best Carrot soup ever
Want to prepare a super healthy and easy-to-make soup, then this is the perfect soup.
It is healthy, easy to prepare, cheap and fast to cook. What else do you need on a busy day?
Ingredients for the best Carrot soup:
- 1.3 lb Carrots (abuot 600g)
- 4 cups Vegetable broth or Water (1 liter)
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (about 30g)
- 1 piece of garlic
- Piece of a Ginger, about the size of a normal size hazelnut
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Salt for tasting
Instruction How to make the best Carrot soup ever:
- 1. Peel and dice the medium onion. Melt butter and add diced onion in a large saucepan. Mix the thyme and Garlic and Saute the vegetables until translucent.
- 2. In the meanwhile peel and wash and slice carrots. Add these to the pan and saute for about 3 minutes.
- 3. Peel, wash and slice the ginger and put it in the pot. Pour in the stock and bring the ingredients into boil for 25 min.
- 4. When the carrots have softened (This should take about 25 minutes), turn off the heat and let it cool down a bit before pureeing the mixture until smooth.
- 5. Transfer into individual bowls and serve!
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets