Do you need a healthy soup full of vitamins and proteins? A soup that is great for your skin and beauty sleep?
Best Boosting Cabbage Soup
Do you want to make a tasty and healthy soup, then this Boosting Cabbage Soup is the best.
If you eat this soup frequently, it might boost your health, as it contains all the best vitamins and minerals.
The Cabbage is full of Vitamin K, Celery is full of Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Chicken broth is full of Sodium and contains a lot of great properties for your health and skin.
Benefits of Chicken broth, which make this a super boosting soup:
- Benefits of Chicken broth:
- 1. Clear your skin
- 2. Protect your joints
- 3. Improve digestion
- 4. Improved sleep
- 5. Provide a healthy immune system
- ½ head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 14 oz can basil, oregano, garlic diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- few shakes of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
Instruction How to make the Best Boosting Cabbage Soup:
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- 2. Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots.
- 3. Saute until slightly tender.
- 4. Stir in garlic.
- 5. Pour in chicken broth.
- 6. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage.
- 7. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- 8. Cook until cabbage is tender.
- 9. Stir in oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt (if using)
- 10. Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets