Want to bake the Best Berry Chantilly Cake ever? Then try this super tasty and delicious recipe.
Best Berry Chantilly Cake ever
- 1 Best Berry Chantilly Cake ever
Are you hungry for a delicious snack or want to surprise the kids? Then this cake will make you the mom of the week.
It is easy to make and it tastes just YUM YUM 🙂
Ingredients for the Best Berry Chantilly Cake ever:
- 12 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 2 Cups Sugar Divided
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 8 Large Egg Yolks at Room Temperature
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Sour Cream at Room Temperature
- 8 Large Egg Whites at Room Temperature
Ingredients for Simple Syrup:
- 6 Tablespoons Vanilla Simple Syrup
Ingredients for Jelly Layer:
- 1/3 Cup Seedless Raspberry Jam
Ingredients for Fruit for Filling:
- 1 Cup Strawberries Hulled, Cut into Chunks The Size of The Raspberries
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
Ingredients for Apricot Glaze:
- 1/2 Cup Apricot Jam
- 1 Tablespoon Water
Ingredients for Chantilly Frosting:
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- 8 Ounces Mascarpone at Room Temperature
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
Instruction How to make the Best Berry Chantilly Cake ever:
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of 3 8-inch cake pans then spray it with baking non-stick spray.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand-up mixer, combine the butter, 1 3/4 cup of sugar, and the vanilla, using medium speed for 5 minutes, scraping down the bowl, until the mixture is light and fluffy. Mix in the egg yolks, one at a time, mixing just until the yellow disappears, before adding the next.
- 3. In another mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Turn the stand-up mixer on low, and alternate adding the flour mixture then the sour cream, to the butter mixture, one-third of each at a time, allowing them to just incorporate before adding the next. When finished with adding both, turn the mixer on medium speed and mix for 2 minutes.
- 4. Pour the batter into a clean mixing bowl. Wash and dry the bowl of the stand-up mixer and fit with the whisk attachment. Add the egg whites and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes until opaque white and foamy. Add the remaining 1/4 sugar and continue to beat on medium until soft peaks form. Gently fold into batter in 3 additions.
- 5. Scrape the batter evenly into the prepared cake pans. Bake in preheat ovens, rotating pans halfway through, until they are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- 6. Allow cakes to cool, in pans, set on a wire baking rack for 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely on wire rack, about 3 hours.
- 7. When Cooled, brush tops and sides of each cake layer with about 2 tablespoons simple syrup per layer.
Bente is the owner and chief of HappyInLife.com. She loves to experiment with new DIY's, especially in the field of skin care and cosmetics, like serums, lotions etc. Besides writing about skin care, Bente likes to stay fit, by exercising 1-2 hours a day. Bente lives in Denmark with her husband Frank and their two teenage boys. Write about: - Skin care - Cosmetics - Fitness
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets