Ever wondered how to make the Best Baked Chickpea nuts? Find the perfect recipe right here.
Best Baked Chickpea nuts
Ever wondered how to make the Best Baked Chickpea nuts ever?
Watch this video and follow this easy recipe and have the Best Baked Chickpea nuts ready in no time.
- 1 can (15-ounce) chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Instruction How to make the Best Baked Chickpea nuts:
- 1. Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 450°F.
- 2. Blot chickpeas dry and toss in a bowl with oil, cumin, marjoram, allspice, and salt. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring once or twice until browned and crunchy, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- 3. Make Ahead Tip: Cover and store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
- 4. Cut Down on Dishes: A rimmed baking sheet is great for everything from roasting to catching accidental drips and spills. For effortless cleanup and to keep your baking sheets in tip-top shape, line them with a layer of foil before each use.
Watch the video: How to make the best ever Apple Pie Egg rolls
Best Acne treatment system ever
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets